Facilitators Empowering Action Training- FEAT Apprentice
Facilitators Empowering Action Training, or FEAT, is Create Karma’s Facilitator program geared towards 300-hour-level Create Karma graduates who want to learn advanced hosting and facilitation skills while partnering with their leader community and guiding future leaders. This training is designed to enhance your ability to be a leader who can organize and implement programming through mentoring with skilled facilitators and partnering with wellness teachers and community leaders. A true hands-on approach, you will get to see yourself in the action of creating a learning environment.
Graduates of this program will have an in-depth understanding of the Create Karma curriculum as well as the elements of organization and implementation necessary to host their own trainings in person as well as online.
- Awareness: Learn to evaluate the effectiveness of different teaching and facilitation styles
- Connection: Create partnership and community by sharing yourself authentically and generously
- Curriculum: Design and share content and learn to shape listening
- Leadership: Implement leadership as a natural extension of your being
- Mentorship: Give and receive tools to effectively foster development
- Sustainability: Utilize co-creation to generate balanced programming
- Service: Impact the lives that matter to you
- Facilitation Experience: Empower others to be leaders and learn directly from our facilitators
Each weekend session includes Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday mornings thru late afternoons/early evenings. The MEET the FEAT weekend is required. Choose 4 of the 8 training weekends to serve as a member of the Facilitator Team. Much of your training happens outside of classroom hours as you partner with your team and leaders to design coursework, organize class content, and implement creative solutions to meet learning objectives.
• MEET the FEAT – October 1, 2, 3
• Weekend 1 – October 22, 23, 24
• Weekend 2 – November 12, 13, 14
• Weekend 3 – December 10, 11, 12
• Weekend 4 – January 7, 8, 9
• Weekend 5 – January 28, 29, 30
• Weekend 6 – February 18, 19, 20
• Weekend 7 – March 4, 5, 6
• Weekend 8 – March 25, 26, 27
• Graduation – April 8, 9, 10
If the state of our world allows us to gather in person over the course of the FEAT training, our fabulous host studios Zia Yoga and Wellness and Willow Yoga would welcome Create Karma with open arms for in-person workshops and sessions. We are closely monitoring local regulations and will only offer in-person opportunities once it is deemed safe to do so.
FEAT Apprenticeship is offered at no cost to eligible graduates of the Four Cornerstones FEAT Apprentice Path
To be eligible to enroll in this program you must have completed the 4 Cornerstones of Elevated Leadership Training. Once you are accepted, you must attend all your selected weekend hours, complete all your commitments, training sessions, and mentorship work. In addition to serving as a leader and mentor to MEET participants, there is a commitment to give back by creating an ongoing partnership and empowering content.